Friday, September 11, 2009

John 4 -- Friday, September 11, 2009

Take a few moments and read through John 4 and Proverbs 11. Jot down the things that stand out to you as you read and pray through these texts. Once you have completed that, then watch the video below.

If you need help with getting started in your devotion time, watch the video on this blog post: Introduction to Quiet Times.

If you would like me to help you with some daily accountability, just send me an email at mymornings@fbcho.com at the end of your quiet time and video time each morning. I'll pray for you as I receive your emails and try to send out some encouragement from time to time.

Pastor Noel

----------

QT Encouragement Video - John 4 from Noel Dear on Vimeo.


----------

If you are having difficulty viewing the video above, then you may need to update your flash player on your computer. Here is a non-flash version of the same video (this is also the iPhone version)...

4 comments:

Mark Kifer said...

Pastor,
The time you spend caring for us is always an encouragement, in and of itself.
I was really encouraged today as God showed me that sometimes I tend to miss the little things that He does for me, like knowledge to repair things that otherwise could have been very costly. Waterline on refrigerator went bad and was flooding the kitchen floor and soaked the underlayment.
If it would not have been for all that God has taught me and the tools to do the job, it would have been a mess. I was able to fix it and do it for under $10.
God is so Good to us in so many ways that we forget!
Thank you God for all you do and thank you Pastor for caring enough to share and encourage us to stand fast!

Mark

Anonymous said...

I had actually been contemplating something similar for the students in my student ministry, when I came across this on your Twitter post. Seems like an awesome time that you are able to share with your faith family. Don't be surprised, if I link them to your introduction to a quiet time post.

Thanks for the ideas! I pray that things are going well for you there.

Cody Hale

Anonymous said...

I had actually been contemplating something similar for the students in my student ministry, when I came across this on your Twitter post. Seems like an awesome time that you are able to share with your faith family. Don't be surprised, if I link them to your introduction to a quiet time post.

Thanks for the ideas! I pray that things are going well for you there.

Cody Hale

Pastor Noel said...

Cody, I watched your poll video... It looks good. I think your people would love it. Let me know if I can help you any way.

Noel