Monday, August 31, 2009

Quiet Time Introduction -- Monday, August 31, 2009

Good morning,

Today starts our Quiet Time Encouragement & Accountability emphasis! Each morning, after I finish my quiet time, I will post a brief video to help you and encourage you in your own quiet times. My goal is to have these posted no later than 5:30 each morning. The way it will work is that I'll ask you to read a certain New Testament chapter and a certain chapter in the book of Proverbs. As you read through the chapter, write down the things you feel like the Lord is showing you today. I will do the same thing.

Once you are finished reading and taking notes, play the video and I will show you some of the things that especially stood out to me.

If you would like me to help you with some daily accountability, just send me an email at mymornings@fbcho.com at the end of your quiet time and video time each morning. I'll pray for you as I receive your emails and try to send out some encouragement from time to time.

Tomorrow things will begin in earnest, but today I have posted an introductory video explaining how I do my quiet times. I hope this helps you.

Pastor Noel

----------

There is a problem with my usual video service, so I am posting this video via YouTube. Because of that, the video quality is diminished. Once my other service problem is fixed, the video quality will improve. Sorry for any inconvenience.

----------



To begin to follow my regular morning QT videos, click here.

1 comment:

Stacy Poulnott said...

Shared some time with you this morning. I am looking forward to learning how to have quiet time and have an open heart to what God wants to teach me. Thank you for this wonderful offer. I will be praying for you and your family and a safe trip. God Bless.