Monday, October 26, 2009

Week of October 26, 2009

Good morning. I am in Washington DC through Tuesday night this week. I was first hoping there would be free or affordable Internet in my room for me to do the quiet time encouragement blogs. When that wasn't the case I was hoping I could walk around this morning and find a free hotspot... That isn't working out either.

So I am sitting in a hotel lobby at 4:30 Monday morning, frustrated and typing this on my phone.

Here is the plan... Let's wait until next Monday to start Ephesians together. This week let's do 1 Peter. Read and study one chapter a day along with a chapter in Proverbs. I'll try to post a video or two later this week and then we will get back on track next Monday.

Pastor Noel

1 comment:

Sheri and Bo said...

Pastor,

We are proud of you in a good way. You have inspired us.

Yesterday was a great day in God's house even if we did miss you. Last nights service was beautiful!!

I'm glad you have had time away. How do you feel today? I would feel like a mack truck hit me!

Take care,
Sheri